Category:Goldfields Water Supply Scheme
English: The Goldfields Water Supply scheme was based on water from Mundaring Weir which was constructed at the turn of the 19th/20th century to aid the development of the Western Australian Goldfields region around Kalgoorlie
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► C. Y. O'Connor (2 C, 1 P, 12 F)
Pages in category "Goldfields Water Supply Scheme"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Goldfields Water Supply Scheme"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Clackline Brook Bridge...
- CSIRO ScienceImage 638...
- CSIRO ScienceImage 692...
- E37 Clackline Lion Par...
- Goldfields Pipeline SM...
- K class + pipe train,...
- Mt Charlotte Reservoir...
- Mundaring Weir during...
- Mundaring Weir SMC9.jpg
- Prospector, Kellerberr...