|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 8311 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: The red-brick Gooderham Building (commonly referred to as the Flatiron Building) is a historic landmark of Toronto, Ontario, Canada located at 49 Wellington Street East. On the eastern edge of the city's Financial District (east of Yonge Street), it is in the St. Lawrence neighbourhood wedged between Front Street and Wellington Street, where they join up to form a triangular intersection. Completed in 1892, it was an early example of a prominent flatiron building.
Media in category "Gooderham Building"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- FlatIron Building Toronto.jpg 7.61 MB
- Flatiron2.jpg 306 KB
- Front Street East.jpg 1.48 MB
- Gooderham Building 2011.jpg 5.05 MB
- Gooderham Building.jpg 2.05 MB
- Gooderham flatiron.jpg 3.33 MB
- Gooderham in 1975.jpg 418 KB
- Gooderham March 2012.jpg 117 KB
- Gooderham Toronto 2010.jpg 5.31 MB
- Morning SkylineTO.jpg 124 KB
- My Toronto "Flatiron".jpg 142 KB
- The Back Wall.jpg 135 KB
- The Flat Iron building.jpg 894 KB
- Toronto FlatIron Bldg.jpg 2.18 MB
- Toronto's Gooderham building.jpg 2.63 MB