Category:Government House (Alberta)
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 1819 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Government House is a three-storey sandstone mansion from the Edwardian era, located on one city block on 102nd Avenue overlooking the North Saskatchewan River and situated directly south of the Provincial Museum.
Media in category "Government House (Alberta)"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.