English: Grange-over-Sands is a town and civil parish by the sea – with a wide tidal range, hence the "sands" name – in Cumbria, England. Historically, Grange-over-Sands was part of the County of Lancashire until 1974, when Cumbria was created under Local Government re-organisation which absorbed the area previously referred to as "Lancashire North of the Sands". The town remains part of the County Palatine of Lancashire and is part of the Duchy of Lancaster. It has a population of 4,042.
Nederlands: Grange-Over-Sands is een plaats in het bestuurlijke gebied South Lakeland, in het Engelse graafschap Cumbria. De plaats telt 4.000 inwoners.
Română: Grange-over-Sands este un oraş în comitatul Cumbria, regiunea North West, Anglia. Oraşul se află în districtul South Lakeland.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Grange-over-Sands"
The following 151 files are in this category, out of 151 total.
- AgeUK Grange - panoramio.jpg 1.37 MB
- Barclays Bank - panoramio.jpg 1.64 MB
- Bay Villa - panoramio.jpg 2.46 MB
- East fron Grange Station.jpg 2.48 MB
- Grange sands park.jpg 4.59 MB
- Over Sands Books - panoramio.jpg 1.69 MB
- Promenade grange over sands.jpg 3.18 MB
- Thankyous at Grange.jpg 2.89 MB
- Topiary.JPG 649 KB