English: Great Barton is a village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk, England, about three miles from Bury St Edmunds. According to Eilert Ekwall, the meaning of the village name is barley enclosure/demesne farm or outlying grange. The Domesday Book records the population of Great Barton in 1086 was 104.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Holy Innocents, Great Barton (2 C, 6 F)
Media in category "Great Barton"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.