Category:Great Falls (Passaic River)
English: The Great Falls of the Passaic River is a prominent waterfall, 77 ft (23 m) high, on the Passaic River in the city of Paterson in Passaic County in northern New Jersey in the United States. It has been designated as a National Historic Landmark District since 1976.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Great Falls (Passaic River)"
The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Bigfalls14w info.jpg 1.18 MB
- DSCN2897 hamilton statue.jpg 108 KB
- Great Falls at Paterson.jpg 8.48 MB
- Great Falls.jpg 91 KB
- Great-falls-passaic.jpg 2.48 MB
- GREATFALLS.jpg 486 KB
- PanGreatFalls.jpg 174 KB
- Passaic falls - July 2009.jpg 8.38 MB
- Passaic falls.jpg 96 KB
- Paterson Great Falls.jpg 937 KB
- PownallPassaicFalls.jpg 256 KB