Category:Greek Revival architecture
English: Greek Revival architecture.
- A Neoclassical architectural movement of the late 18th and early 19th centuries, predominantly in Northern Europe and the United States.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Euterpia (Zurenborg) (13 F)
- ► Greek Revival sculptures of sphinxes (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Lavoir du Bourg de Préty (5 F)
- ► Wilson Hall (Bucksport, Maine) (1 F)
Media in category "Greek Revival architecture"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.