Category:Grey Towers National Historic Site
English: Grey Towers National Historic Site, the home of Gifford Pinchot, conservationist, first chief of the U.S. Forest Service and two-time Governor of Pennsylvania. It is located outside of Milford in Pike County.
Media in category "Grey Towers National Historic Site"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Grey Towers eagle.jpg 1,003 KB
- Grey Towers Finger Bowl.jpg 127 KB
- Grey Towers front facade.jpg 840 KB
- Grey Towers library.jpg 171 KB
- Grey Towers Milford,Pa.jpg 2.61 MB
- Grey Towers north facade.jpg 1.02 MB
- Grey Towers north patio.jpg 815 KB
- Grey Towers north tower.jpg 882 KB
- Grey Towers turkey.jpg 736 KB
- Grey Towers urn.jpg 949 KB
- Grey Towers, Milford.jpg 1.92 MB
- James Pinchot.jpg 13 KB
- The Bait Box.JPG 265 KB