Category:Group of Seven (artists)
The Group of Seven was an influential group of Canadian landscape painters active in the 1920s consisting originally of Franklin Carmichael, Lawren Harris, A. Y. Jackson, Frank Johnston, Arthur Lismer, J. E. H. MacDonald, and Frederick Varley. Three others, A. J Casson, Edwin Holgate and Lemoine Fitzgerald were later members, though the name was never changed. Tom Thomson and Emily Carr were closely associated with the Group of Seven, though neither was ever an official member.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Arthur Lismer (1 P, 18 F)
- ► J. E. H. MacDonald (1 C, 1 P, 15 F)
- ► Studio Building (Toronto) (4 F)
- ► Tom Thomson (1 C, 2 P, 9 F)
- ► Frederick Varley (1 P, 6 F)