Category:Gustavus Adolphus Church (Manhattan)
The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Gustavus Adolphus at 149 East 22nd Street between Third and Lexington Avenues in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1887-1888, and designed by J. C. Cady & Company, to serve the growing Swedish community in New York. The parish, Svenska Lutherska Gustaf Aolf Kyrkan in Swedish was founded in 1865. (Source: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
Media in category "Gustavus Adolphus Church (Manhattan)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Gustavus Adolphus Church Parish House.jpg 1,076 × 2,277; 539 KB
- Gustavus Adolphus Church.jpg 1,500 × 2,622; 685 KB
- Gustavus Adolphus entrance.jpg 1,728 × 2,304; 964 KB
- Gustavus Adolphus Swedish Lutheran Church (3770754887).jpg 2,592 × 3,456; 3.83 MB