Category:Hôtel de Brionne

English: Hôtel de Brionne, also known as the Hôtel d'Armagnac, was a hôtel particulier in Paris, reconstructed in 1735 by the architect Robert de Cotte for Charles de Lorraine-Armagnac, Count of Harcourt and of Brionne, (called Prince Charles, Grand Ecuyer). The hôtel was demolished before 1811 when the Louvre's Galerie Nord (Aile Napoléon) was extended from the Pavillon de Marsan toward the future Pavillon de Rohan by the architects Percier and Fontaine. It is not shown in this engraving from 1793.
Object location48° 51′ 46.91″ N, 2° 19′ 59.45″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
Hôtel de Brionne (en); hôtel de Brionne (fr); Hôtel de Brionne (cs) palác v Paříži (cs); Parisian town house (en) Hotel de Brionne (en)
Hôtel de Brionne 
Parisian town house
Elévation sur jardin de l'hôtel de Brionne (dessin) De Cotte 2506 – Gallica 2011 (adjusted).jpg
Upload media
Instance ofprivate mansion
Location Paris, Metropolis of Greater Paris, Île-de-France, Metropolitan France, France
Architect
48° 51′ 46.9″ N, 2° 19′ 59.5″ E
Authority control
Edit infobox data on Wikidata

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Hôtel de Brionne"

The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.