Category:Hôtel de Guénégaud (quai de Nevers)

<nowiki>Отель де Невер; Hôtel de Conti; hôtel de Nevers; Hôtel de Conti; Hôtel de Nevers; Hôtel de Conti; Hôtel de Conti; Nevers Konağı (6. arrondissement); Paris'te bulunan konak (hôtel particulier); ancien hôtel particulier à Paris, rive gauche; palác v Paříži; former hôtel particulier in Paris on the Left Bank; Особняк Неверов; Отель де Конти; Hôtel de Guénégaud; Grand Hôtel de Conti; Hôtel de Guénégaud; Hôtel de Conti; Grand Hôtel de Conti; Palais Conti; Hôtel de Nevers</nowiki>
Hôtel de Nevers 
former hôtel particulier in Paris on the Left Bank
Hôtel de Conti on the 1739 Turgot map of Paris
Upload media
Instance of
LocationParis, Grand Paris
Located on street
Owned by
Inception
  • 1580
Dissolved, abolished or demolished date
  • 1768
Replaced by
Different from
Map48° 51′ 23.58″ N, 2° 20′ 20.04″ E
Authority file
Edit infobox data on Wikidata
English: The former Hôtel de Guénégaud (earlier known as the Hôtel de Nevers, and later as the Grand Hôtel de Conti) was located on the quai de Nevers (now quai de Conti) on the left bank of the Seine in Paris. Constructed in 1572 for Louis de Gonzague, duc de Nevers, on the site of the former Grand Hôtel de Nesle, it was acquired in 1645 by Henry de Guénegaud, who commissioned François Mansart to remodel it. After the disgrace of Guénégaud, it was acquired in 1670 by one of Cardinal Mazarin's nieces, Anne-Marie Martinozzi, Princesse de Conti. The building was demolished 1768–1771, before the construction of the Hôtel des Monnaies. (Source: Braham, Allan; Smith, Peter (1973). François Mansart, vol. 1, pp 238–239. London: A. Zwemmer. ISBN 9780302022511).

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Hôtel de Guénégaud (quai de Nevers)"

The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.