Category:Haltemprice Priory

English: Haltemprice Priory was an Augustinian monastery located approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) south of the village of Cottingham in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. The original monastic buildings have long since gone, although ruins of a farmhouse, built 1584 remain on site and incorporate some of the Priory stonework.


This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Haltemprice Priory"

This category contains only the following file.

Read in another language