English: Hampton-in-Arden is a village located within the borough of Solihull, in the West Midlands of England. The village was previously located within the county of Warwickshire, until the 1974 county boundary changes. It lies in the countryside between Birmingham and Coventry. Its population in the 2001 census was 1,655. The parish has two pubs, Beeches Bar & Grill, on Marsh Lane, and The White Lion on the High Street.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► St Mary and St Bartholomew's Church, Hampton-in-Arden (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Packhorse Bridge, Hampton-in-Arden (4 F)
- ► Hampton-in-Arden railway station (10 F)
Media in category "Hampton-in-Arden"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Bridges over the river...
- Bridleway to the packh...
- Cottages hampton in Ar...
- Hampton in Arden Cenot...
- Hampton Lych Gate - ge...
- Hampton Post Office -...
- The High Street Hampto...
- The white Lion.JPG
- Wenceslas Hollar - Ham...
- Yew Tree Cottage.JPG