This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Hampton Plantation is an antebellum plantation house and outbuildings in Charleston County, South Carolina, USA. Established in 1735, the house and grounds are now a National Historic Landmark and a state historic site.
human settlement in South Carolina, United States of America
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hampton Plantation house (8 F)
Media in category "Hampton Plantation"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Alston-house-chimney-sc1.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 3.24 MB
- Big Rocking Chairs on the Big Porch.JPG 3,664 × 2,748; 2.01 MB
- Hampton-plantation-kitchen-sc1.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 3.87 MB
- Hampton-plantation-rice-dike-sc1.jpg 3,840 × 2,160; 3.59 MB
- Massive moss covered tree in front of the mansion.jpg 3,664 × 2,748; 2.02 MB
- Wambaw-creek-sc1.jpg 3,887 × 2,453; 3.05 MB
- Washington-oak-hampton-sc1.jpg 3,000 × 3,571; 4.05 MB