You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
German painter, sculptor and university teacher (1872-1946)
|Name in native language||Hans Perathoner|
|Date of birth||21 November 1872|
|Date of death||28 July 1946|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Leineweberdenkmal (Bielefeld) (11 F)
Media in category "Hans Perathoner"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Bielefeld-Senne - Sennefriedhof - Alte Kapelle - 7.jpg 4,202 × 2,447; 4.57 MB
- Friedhof Hedw Sonnenschein.jpg 1,712 × 2,288; 3.22 MB
- Kirche Von der Verklaerung des Herrn 42.JPG 3,185 × 2,358; 4.18 MB
- Kirche Von der Verklaerung des Herrn 43.JPG 1,777 × 2,286; 2.52 MB
- Kirche Von der Verklaerung des Herrn 56.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 2.85 MB
- Kirche Von der Verklaerung des Herrn M31.JPG 2,304 × 3,072; 2.99 MB
- Kreutz Hans Perathoner Friedhof Berlin.JPG 4,288 × 2,848; 8.17 MB
- Kriegergedächtnisraum.JPG 4,288 × 2,848; 6.15 MB
- Leineweberdenkmal-Bielefeld.JPG 1,280 × 960; 308 KB