Category:Harlem Hospital Center
The Harlem Hospital Center is a 272-bed public, municipally owned teaching hospital in New York City founded in 1887. It is located at 506 Lenox Avenue between West 135th and 136th Streets and taking up the entire block to Fifth Avenue in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The new pavilion was built in 2012 and was designed by HOK (Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum) with Studio JTA. The Lenox Avenue facade features a blow-up of a mural by Vertis Hayes which is part of the hospital's WPA collection of murals. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Harlem Hospital Center"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Harlem Hospital "Untitled (Family)" John Rhoden.jpg 2,075 × 4,003; 1.85 MB
- Harlem Hospital 5BBT jeh.JPG 3,468 × 2,490; 890 KB
- Harlem Hospital Center Lenox Avenue facade.jpg 4,234 × 2,776; 2.3 MB
- Louis-T-Wright-colleagues-Harlem-Hospital-NY.jpg 630 × 420; 42 KB
- NYC HH Harlem Logo.png 295 × 65; 10 KB