- Gregg Miner (updated: October, 2013). What is a Harp Guitar? - A New Organology of Historical and Modern Harp Guitars and Related Instruments. www.harpguitars.net.
- Gregg Miner (updated: August, 2012). Harp Guitar Organology part 2. www.harpguitars.net. "The Galleries: Photo Reference Library of all Harp Guitar Forms and Examples / Harp Guitars: Form1a, Form1b, Form1c, Form2a, Form2b, Form2c, Form3a, Form3b, Form3c, Form4, Form5, Composite Forms, Other Forms / ...”, “Related Instruments: ... Hollow-arm Guitars (3 forms), Multi-neck Guitars, Extended Range Guitars, Fretted Harp Guitars, Harpolyres, Sympathetic String Guitars, Lyre Guitars, Harp-Lute Family, Arch-lutes, Arch-citterns, Hybrids of mixed families, Other Instruments in Harp or Hollow-arm Forms, "Harp Guitars" in Name Only / ... / Harp Guitar Family Tree ...”, “Note to the casual reader: The Reference Galleries in the row below feature historical instruments that are NOT harp guitars, but “relatives” or distant “cousins” – presented on Harpguitars.net for historical and organological comparison."
- Gregg Miner. Organology: Harp Guitar Form 3a. www.harpguitars.net. "Hollow Body Extension harp string attachment, Bass arm extension. Harp guitars with a hollow "harp" arm, which is an uninterrupted extension of the upper bass-side bout.”, “NOTE TO RESEARCHERS: Please understand that many of the instruments on this page were not originally referred to as "harp guitars." To understand why they are classified as such today, it is imperative that you first thoroughly read and comprehend the site author's thesis.”, “American ... / Latin America ... / Portuguese ... / Austrian / German ... / French ... / Italian ... / Contemporary ..."
- Chinery Collection
- Gregg Miner. Harp Guitars of the Chinery Collection. www.harpguitars.net.
- George Gruhn (January 1995). "Chinery's Guitars". Vintage Gallery.
- Paul Trynka () The Chinery Collection: 150 Years of American Guitars (Collectors ed.), Outline Press Ltd, pp. 18-19 ISBN: 978-1871547405. “Scott Chinery's Dyer Symphony Instruments : From Left to Right: Knutsen Harp Guitar. Dyer Symphony Harp Guitar Style 8, Dyer Symphony Harp Guitar Style 7, Dyer Symphony Harp Mandolin Style 25, Dyer Symphony Harp Mandolin Style 50, Larson Harp Guitar”
- Knutsen Archives
- Gregg Miner (last update: March, 2014). The Knutsen-Dyer Connection. as part of The Knutsen Archives; www.harpguitars.net. "Dyer Harp Guitars: An Updated Overview ... / W. J. Dyer & Bro. / Larson-made Dyer Type 1 c. 1901-1904 ... / Larson-made Dyer Type 2 c. 1904-1920's / Larson-made Dyer Type 3 c. 1907 (1906, 1907, 1908?) or c. 1912 / Tunings / Addendum 5/1/2005 ... A Dyer Detective Story / A One-of-a-kind Larson (Addendum April, 2007) / Addendum 1/1/2011Addendum 1/1/2011 ... The Valentino Dyer / March, 2014: Original c.1906 Dyer Symphony Harp Guitars catalog discovered!”, “Dyer Harp Guitars / Dyer Harp Mandolins and the Harp Plectral Quartet / [ Dyer Dating, Serial Numbers and Timeline] / Dyers in the BMG Magazines: An Illustrated History (Members Only) / Dyer Catalog, c.1906"
- Museum of Making Music (c.2007). Harp Guitar Press Photos. Flickr.com. "Press photos for the Harp Guitar Exhibition, January 15, 2007 - July 30, 2007"
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Arch-harp guitars (1 F)
- ► Contraguitars (10 F)
- ► Dyer Symphony Harp Guitars (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Gibson Style U (5 F)
- ► Martin harp guitars (1 F)
- ► Friedrich Schenk style harp guitars (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Harp guitars"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Antique guitar MIM Berlin.jpg 12.03 MB
- Burner Guitar.jpg 595 KB
- Chiterra sarda.jpg 1.6 MB
- Deutsches Museum (121282425).jpg 1.16 MB
- Dyer Harp Guitar.jpg 29 KB
- GUITAR (8600085338).jpg 4.84 MB
- GUITAR (8600088622).jpg 5.44 MB
- Harfa.jpg 497 KB
- MethenyPikasso.JPG 2.93 MB
- Napoleon Coste.jpg 71 KB
- Pikasso Guitar (lowres).jpg 292 KB