Category:Harper's Theatre (Rock Island, Illinois)
English: Harper's Theatre (aka Harper's Opera House), a 19th century building in Rock Island, Illinois build by Ben Harper in 1878 (demolished).
19th century building (demolished) in Rock Island, Illinois
|Instance of|| theater (1878),|
|Location||Rock Island, Rock Island County, Illinois|
|Date of official opening|| |
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
|Maximum capacity|| |
Media in category "Harper's Theatre (Rock Island, Illinois)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Barney McAuley at Haper's Opera House, April 1882.jpg 882 × 1,105; 538 KB
- Grand Concert at Harper's Opera House, Jan. 15th, 1885.jpg 1,256 × 1,420; 124 KB
- Harper's Theatre - Grand dramatic inauguration, Dec. 5, 1878.jpg 840 × 1,578; 585 KB
- Louis Aldrich and Chas. T. Parsloe at Haper's Theatre, April 1882.jpg 882 × 1,092; 543 KB
- Oscar Wilde at Harper's Theatre, April 1882.jpg 889 × 1,043; 108 KB
- Stereopticon entertainment at Haper's Theatre, 1895.jpg 703 × 1,838; 128 KB