Category:Haskell Free Library and Opera House
This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number4240
This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number7322
library and theater on the border of Derby Line, Vermont, United States and Rock Island (Stanstead), Quebec, Canada
|Instance of|| public library,|
opera house (7 June 1904),
intentional transborder building
|Location||Derby Line, Stanstead, Derby Line, United States of America, Canada|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Date of official opening|| |
|Significant event|| |
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: The Haskell Free Library and Opera House which straddles the Canada/U.S. border
Pages in category "Haskell Free Library and Opera House"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Haskell Free Library and Opera House"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 2005 library Derby Vermont 6386418.jpg 500 × 375; 71 KB
- Haskell Free Library On US-Canadian Border.JPG 1,536 × 2,048; 1.01 MB
- Haskell Free Library and Opera House - panoramio.jpg 2,304 × 3,456; 3.69 MB
- HaskellFreeLibraryandOperaHouse.JPG 2,304 × 3,456; 3.69 MB
- HaskellLibraryBorderLine.jpg 782 × 1,188; 769 KB
- HaskellLibraryFront.jpg 778 × 1,188; 735 KB
- Outside View.JPG 1,536 × 2,048; 905 KB
- The Haskell Free Library and Opera House in Derby Line, Vermont and Stanstead, Quebec.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.44 MB