Category:Hassel Island, U.S. Virgin Islands
small island of the U.S. Virgin Islands
|Located in protected area||Virgin Islands National Park (majority)|
|Location||Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands|
|Located in or next to body of water||Caribbean Sea|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
English: Hassel Island — located in St. Thomas Harbor, near St. Thomas island and Charlotte Amalie, in the United States Virgin Islands.
- Location of the Hassel Island Historic District, within Virgin Islands National Park and on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States Virgin Islands.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Hassel Island, U.S. Virgin Islands"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- ST. THOMAS (1893).jpg 1,869 × 1,131; 1.27 MB
- St Thomas from Top (349396176).jpg 1,280 × 758; 119 KB
- Hassel Island - panoramio.jpg 4,304 × 1,168; 1.08 MB
- Hassel Island USVI.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 3.66 MB
- St Thomas Harbor Dock.jpg 1,835 × 2,753; 1.11 MB
- View of St Thomas, West Indies 1870.jpg 1,376 × 874; 278 KB
- Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas Harbor.jpg 800 × 600; 96 KB