Category:Haus Gospertstraße 42 (Eupen)

Object location50° 37′ 55.77″ N, 6° 02′ 06.63″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo
house Gospertstraße 42 (en); Haus Gospertstraße 42 (de); maison rue Gospert 42 (fr); huis Gospertstraße 42 (nl) building in Eupen, Belgium (en); Gebäude in Eupen, Belgien (de); bâtiment à Eupen, Belgique (fr); gebouw in Eupen, België (nl)
house Gospertstraße 42 
building in Eupen, Belgium
Haus Gospertstraße 42 (1).jpg
Upload media
Instance of
LocationEupen, Arrondissement of Verviers, province of Liege, Wallonia, Belgium
Street address
  • Gospertstraße 40-42
Heritage designation
  • protected monument of the German-speaking Community of Belgium (1983–)
50° 37′ 55.76″ N, 6° 02′ 06.63″ E
Authority control
ReasonatorScholiaPetScanstatisticsWikiMapLocator toolKML fileWikiShootMeOpenStreetMapSearch depicted
Edit infobox data on Wikidata
Deutsch: Schönes Ziegel- und Blau­steingebäude aus der ersten Hälfte des 18. Jahrhunderts. Das Gebäude ursprünglich im 18. Jahrhundert durch die Familie von Reul bewohnt, später durch die Kaufmannsfamilie The Losen, die in diesem Gebäude mehrere Textilateliers untergebracht hatte, hauptsächlich in den beiden langen Flügeln hinter dem Wohnhaus.

Abgegrenzt durch die hinteren Gebäudeteile befindet sich hinter dem Vorderhaus ein gepflasterter Innenhof. Am Ende des Hofes befindet sich die Stützmauer eines schönen terrassenförmigen Gartens, welcher über eine großzügig angelegte, fünfzehnstufige Treppe erreichbar ist.
Seit Ende des 19. Jahrhunderts beherbergte dieses Gebäude zunächst die Eupener Kreditbank, die Banque de Verviers und bis 1986 die Generale Bank.

Das Gebäude wurde 1850 erstmals restauriert und noch einmal 2008 durch die Deutschsprachige Gemeinschaft. (Quelle: ostbelgienkulturerebe.be)
Français : Beau bâtiment en brique et en pierre bleue datant de la première moitié du XVIIIe siècle. Le bâtiment a été habité à l'origine par la famille Reul au XVIIIe siècle, puis par la famille marchande The Losen, qui abritait plusieurs ateliers de textile dans ce bâtiment, principalement dans les deux longues ailes derrière la maison.

Séparé par les parties arrière du bâtiment se trouve une cour pavée derrière la maison de devant. Au bout de la cour se trouve le mur de soutènement d'un beau jardin en terrasse, accessible par un escalier à quinze marches généreusement aménagé.
Depuis la fin du XIXe siècle, cet édifice abritait d'abord la Eupener Kreditbank, la Banque de Verviers et jusqu'en 1986 la Generale Bank.

Le bâtiment a été restauré pour la première fois en 1850 et à nouveau en 2008 par la communauté germanophone. (Source : ostbelgienkulturerebe.be)
Nederlands: Mooi bakstenen en arduinen gebouw uit de eerste helft van de 18e eeuw. Het gebouw werd oorspronkelijk bewoond door de familie Reul in de 18e eeuw, later door de koopvaardijfamilie De Losen, die verschillende textielstudio's in dit gebouw huisvestte, voornamelijk in de twee lange vleugels achter het huis.

Gescheiden door de achterste bouwdelen bevindt zich achter het voorhuis een geplaveide binnenplaats. Aan het einde van de binnenplaats bevindt zich de keermuur van een prachtige terrasvormige tuin, die te bereiken is via een royaal ingerichte trap met vijftien stappen.
Sinds het einde van de 19e eeuw huisvestte dit gebouw eerst de Eupener Kreditbank, de Banque de Verviers en tot 1986 de Generale Bank.

Het gebouw werd voor het eerst gerestaureerd in 1850 en opnieuw in 2008 door de Duitstalige gemeenschap. (Bron: ostbelgienkulturerebe.be)
English: Beautiful brick and bluestone building from the first half of the 18th century. The building was originally inhabited by the Reul family in the 18th century, later by the merchant family The Losen, which housed several textile studios in this building, mainly in the two long wings behind the house.

Separated by the rear building parts is behind the front house a paved courtyard. At the end of the courtyard is the retaining wall of a beautiful terraced garden, which can be reached via a generously arranged, fifteen-step staircase.
Since the end of the 19th century, this building housed first the Eupener Kreditbank, the Banque de Verviers and until 1986 the Generale Bank.

The building was first restored in 1850 and again in 2008 by the German-speaking community. (Source: ostbelgienkulturerebe.be)


DG Emblem Denkmalschutz logo.svg
This is a category about a monument of the German-speaking Community of Belgium, number:
31144

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Haus Gospertstraße 42 (Eupen)"

The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.