Category:Hawaii in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state of the United States of America, located on an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean
|Instance of||state of the United States (50, 1959–)|
|Location||Hawaiian Islands, United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Pacific Ocean|
|Located on terrain feature||Hawaiian Islands|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Kingdom of Hawaii (17 C, 8 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1800s (2 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1810s (6 C, 75 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1820s (16 C, 65 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1830s (12 C, 72 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1840s (12 C, 78 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1860s (13 C, 83 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1870s (13 C, 95 F)
- ► Hawaii in the 1880s (19 C, 103 F)
- ► Republic of Hawaii (9 C, 44 F)
Media in category "Hawaii in the 19th century"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Aliiolani Hale, photograph by Severin (PP-9-3-004).jpg 800 × 598; 150 KB
- Oahu Prison inmates eating poi (PP-61-5-016).jpg 1,329 × 1,021; 211 KB
- Surf-Swimming, Sandwich Islands.jpg 2,126 × 1,385; 1.02 MB
- Waikiki shore - diamond head - 1800s.jpg 1,263 × 744; 417 KB