Category:Hawker Siddeley Trident
English: Hawker Siddeley Trident, model DH121 or HS121, designed by de Havilland in the 1950s, and built by the Hawker Siddeley Group in the 1960s when de Havilland was merged with several other British aviation firms
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► British European Airways Flight 548 (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Cockpits of Hawker Siddeley Tridents (5 F)
- ► G-ARPO (aircraft) (2 F)
- ► Hawker Siddeley Trident landings (2 F)
- ► Hawker Siddeley Trident take offs (3 F)
Media in category "Hawker Siddeley Trident"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.