English: Hawkshead is a village in the Lake District, England. It is one of the main tourist honeypots in the South Lakeland area, and is dependent on the local tourist trade. The parish includes the hamlets of Hawkshead Hill (2km north west) and Outgate (1.5km north).
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Anne Tyson's cottage (5 F)
- ► Graythwaite Estate, Cumbria (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Kings Arms, Hawkshead (3 F)
- ► Low Graythwaite Hall, Cumbria (2 F)
- ► St Michael and All Angels, Hawkshead (20 F)
Media in category "Hawkshead"
The following 132 files are in this category, out of 132 total.