Category:Head of Church Street Historic District
The Head of Church Historic District consists of three buildings located at the intersection of Church Street and Pearl Street in Burlington, Vermont: the Unitarian Church (1816), the Richardson Building (1895) and the Masonic Temple (1898). It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. (Source: )
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unitarian Church (Burlington, Vermont) (33 F)
Media in category "Head of Church Street Historic District"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 'Crossing of Church Street and Pearl Street' by Tania Dey.JPG 1,080 × 720; 246 KB
- BTV MasonicTempleCornerStone 20150812.jpg 3,672 × 3,672; 7.06 MB
- BurlingtonVT ChurchStreet.jpg 800 × 600; 56 KB
- Head of Church Street HD.JPG 1,297 × 1,322; 1.33 MB
- Masonic Temple Burlington Vermont from northeast.jpg 2,434 × 2,225; 1.05 MB
- Richardson Building Burlington Vermont.jpg 2,579 × 2,188; 967 KB