Category:Head of Church Street Historic District
The Head of Church Historic District consists of three buildings located at the intersection of Church Street and Pearl Street in Burlington, Vermont: the Unitarian Church (1816), the Richardson Building (1895) and the Masonic Temple (1898). It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. (Source: )
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Head of Church Street Historic District"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.