Category:Healdsburg Memorial Bridge
bridge in California
|Instance of||truss bridge|
|Location||Healdsburg, Sonoma County, California|
|Date of official opening|
- English: The Healdsburg Memorial Bridge — crossing the Russian River in Healdsburg, Northern California.
- The steel truss bridge was built in 1921, and is on the National Register of Historic Places in Sonoma County, California.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Healdsburg Memorial Bridge"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Healdsburg Bridge 193708pu.jpg 4,720 × 3,739; 8.2 MB
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge (closeup).jpg 4,228 × 2,827; 8.04 MB
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge (front).jpg 4,187 × 2,228; 5.89 MB
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge (full).jpg 4,272 × 2,356; 5.84 MB
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge (setting).jpg 4,152 × 2,776; 8.19 MB
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge.jpg 5,567 × 3,261; 9.3 MB