- Also see the category for Tanakh.
This category includes scanned Hebrew manuscripts and editions of the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), both with and without commentaries, and other related texts and media. The majority of the texts are masoretic but some are not (e.g. the Dead Sea Scrolls).
Because of related interest, subcategories for bibles in Jewish languages that are written in the Hebrew alphabet can also be listed here, especially Jewish Aramaic (the Targums are contained in the Mikraot Gedolot), Judeo-Arabic, Ladino and Yiddish. Furthermore, many books of the Apocrypha were originally in Hebrew, and parts of the Hebrew originals have been recovered at Qumran and in the Cairo Geniza. Thus Hebrew versions of the Apocrypha are categorized here as well.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Apocrypha in Hebrew (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Bibles in Modern Hebrew (4 F)
- ► Cantillation (3 C, 30 F)
- ► Five Megillot (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Psalms in Hebrew (2 C, 86 F)
- ► Scrolls of Esther (9 F)
- ► Yiddish bibles (10 F)
Media in category "Hebrew bibles"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Daat Mikra.jpg 49 KB
- DalethFIXED.png 492 bytes
- Daniel 4 Beasts.JPG 89 KB
- Gereshtrope.jpg 4 KB
- Hagahot horwitz PDRA.jpg 287 KB
- Joseph Athias, Bible, 1667 2.jpg 1.18 MB
- Joseph Athias, Bible, 1667.jpg 1.34 MB
- Matbeot isra 7minim.png 462 KB
- NWT-HS.jpg 209 KB
- Shavuot-2006.jpg 92 KB
- Towns of aram.jpg 186 KB
- חומש קורן - גופנים.jpg 494 KB