Category:Helen McAllister (tugboat, 1900)
Originally known as en:Admiral Dewey (tugboat)
- Type: Tugboat
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: New York Burlee Drydock Company of Staten Island, New York
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 29.1 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 6.4 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 152
- Main engine: Originally powered with a triple expansion compound steam engine rated at 900 horsepower at a working pressure of 150 psi. The tug was repowered after World War II with a 1930's Fairbanks Morse diesel engine, that was rated at 1,900 horsepower.
- Speed: kn
- 1900 Named: ADMIRAL DEWEY for the Berwind White Coal Company. Flag: United States
- 1955 Sold to an operator in Charleston, South Carolina Renamed: GEORGETOWN
- In the 1980's Sold to McAllister Towing Renamed: HELEN McALLISTER
- 2000 McAllister Towing donated her to the South Street Seaport Museum.
Media in category "Helen McAllister (tugboat, 1900)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.