English: Helhoughton is a village and civil parish in Norfolk, England. It is north-northeast of London. The nearest railway station is at Sheringham for the Bittern Line which runs between Sheringham, Cromer and Norwich. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish had, in the 2001 census, a population of 197. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of North Norfolk.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||North Norfolk, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints, Helhoughton (4 F)
Media in category "Helhoughton"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- UK Helhoughton (SideA).jpg 806 × 1,587; 227 KB
- UK Helhoughton (SideB).jpg 833 × 1,715; 277 KB
- West Raynham airfield, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123715.jpg 640 × 472; 285 KB
- Farmland, west of West Raynham, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123714.jpg 640 × 433; 290 KB
- Gallond Plantation, Helhoughton, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123713.jpg 640 × 480; 306 KB
- Helhoughton village, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123711.jpg 640 × 480; 265 KB
- North towards Painswhin Farm - geograph.org.uk - 529978.jpg 640 × 480; 129 KB
- Wooded former marlpit, Raynham, Norfolk - geograph.org.uk - 123707.jpg 640 × 480; 317 KB