English: Hempstead is a village and civil parish in the north of the English county of Norfolk. The village is 2.7 miles south-southeast of the town of Holt, and 11.2 miles west of Cromer. Hempstead is within the area covered by North Norfolk District Council. In the last Census, carried out in 2001, the population of Hempstead was counted as 179.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||North Norfolk, Norfolk, East of England, England, UK|
|Said to be the same as|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints, Hempstead, Norfolk (1 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Hempstead, Stody"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- "The Great Barn" at Hempstead - geograph.org.uk - 515733.jpg 640 × 480; 151 KB
- Former school, Hempstead - geograph.org.uk - 1053165.jpg 640 × 431; 88 KB
- Hare and Hounds Inn, Hempstead, Norfolk, 28th March 2009.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 3.39 MB
- Headwaters of the River Glaven - geograph.org.uk - 515764.jpg 480 × 640; 188 KB
- Hempstead Village Sign October 25th 2007 (1).JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 1.14 MB
- The Village sign - geograph.org.uk - 1223958.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB