- Hendrik Andersen (1872- 1940) was an American sculptor born in Norway, who spent most of his life in Roma, Italy. For a time, he was the lover of American writer Henry James (their love letters have been published). His house, Villa Hélène, is now a museum in Rome, displaying his sculptures and his architectural plans.
Norwegian-American sculptor, painter and urban planner
|Date of birth||17 April 1872
|Date of death||19 December 1940
|Place of burial|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Museo Hendrik Andersen, Roma (1 P, 11 F)
Media in category "Hendrik Andersen"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A World Center. H. Andersen.jpg 1,820 × 2,700; 2.78 MB
- A World Center. H. Andersen.tif 1,820 × 2,700; 14.07 MB
- Hendrik Andersen and John Briggs Potter in Florence.jpg 610 × 480; 53 KB