Category:Henry B. Plant Museum
English: The Henry B. Plant Museum is located in the south wing of Plant Hall on the University of Tampa’s campus. Plant Hall was formerly known as the Tampa Bay Hotel, which was a 500+ room resort hotel opened in 1891 by Henry B. Plant near the terminus of his rail line.
Media in category "Henry B. Plant Museum"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- HB Plant Hall Sign.jpg 8.21 MB
- Henry B Plant Museum Sign.jpg 7.79 MB
- Henry Plant Museum sign.JPG 125 KB
- Henry Plant Museum.jpg 666 KB
- Old Tampa Bay Hotel.jpg 2.01 MB
- Old Tampa Bay Hotel2.jpg 2.41 MB
- Old Tampa Bay Hotel3.jpg 1.91 MB
- Old Tampa Bay Hotel4.jpg 1.99 MB
- Old Tampa Bay5.jpg 340 KB
- Tampa Bay Hotel (B).jpg 9.52 MB
- Tampa Bay Hotel.jpg 13.9 MB
- UT minaret.JPG 1.6 MB