Category:Henry Ford Bridge
English: Henry Ford Bridge, a railroad bridge spanning Cerritos Channel from San Pedro to Terminal Island, at the Port of Los Angeles, California. The original 1924 bascule bridge was dismantled and replaced in 1996 by a vertical-lift bridge.
|Instance of||vertical-lift bridge,|
|Location||Long Beach, Terminal Island, United States of America|
|Date of official opening|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Henry Ford Bridge (HAER images) (94 F)
Media in category "Henry Ford Bridge"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Commodore Schuyler F Heim Bridge 2003.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 398 KB
- Ford Bridge Schematic open-close.gif 673 × 273; 504 KB
- Ford Bridge Schematic.svg 2,020 × 820; 136 KB
- M. V. Shearwater passing Ford Ave. Bridge, Los Angeles -- Long Beach Harbors (87801).jpg 3,336 × 2,137; 3.05 MB