Category:Heritage Hill Historic District (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
historic district in Grand Rapids, Michigan
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Voigt House Victorian Museum (2 F)
Media in category "Heritage Hill Historic District (Grand Rapids, Michigan)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Heritage Hill 2.jpg 1,152 × 864; 425 KB
- Heritage Hill.JPG 1,152 × 864; 496 KB
- James Gallop House.jpg 4,501 × 2,871; 2.49 MB
- McCabe-Marlowe House Historical Marker.jpg 2,375 × 1,753; 1.18 MB
- Meyer May House, south side, 2009.JPG 2,477 × 1,858; 731 KB
- Meyer May House, west side, 2009.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 673 KB