Category:Heritage streetcar systems in the United States
This category is for heritage streetcar systems, using only heritage or replica-historic vehicles for all service. For individual heritage streetcar/trolley lines operating within a larger public transit system, see Heritage streetcars in the United States.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Astoria Riverfront Trolley (10 F)
- ► McKinney Avenue Transit Authority (6 C, 11 F)
- ► Kenosha HarborPark streetcar line (1 C, 2 F)
- ► St. Charles Avenue Streetcar Line (2 C, 122 F)
- ► River Rail Streetcar (Little Rock) (18 F)
- ► Savannah River Street Streetcar (2 F)
- ► Willamette Shore Trolley (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Yakima Valley Trolleys (2 C)
Media in category "Heritage streetcar systems in the United States"
This category contains only the following file.
- El Reno Heritage Express Trolley car in front of carbarn (2018).jpg 2,000 × 1,592; 990 KB