Category:Herkimer County, New York
English: Herkimer County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It was created in 1791 north of the Mohawk River out of part of Montgomery County. As of the 2010 census, the population was 64,519. It is named after General Nicholas Herkimer, who died from battle wounds in 1777 after taking part in the Battle of Oriskany during the Revolutionary War. Its county seat is the Village of Herkimer.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Minerals of Herkimer County, New York (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Ace of Diamonds Mine (16 F)
- ► Buildings in Herkimer County, New York (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Jordanville, New York (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Little Falls, New York (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Maps of Herkimer County, New York (32 F)
- ► People of Herkimer County, New York (2 C)
Media in category "Herkimer County, New York"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.