|Native name||Государственный Эрмитаж|
English: The State Hermitage Museum located in St. Petersburg, Russia. Pronounced in Russian with silent H, with the vowels pronounced as in French Ermitage. Phonetically, like saying "Air"- "me" - "tah" then the ge sound like in garage. The museum is located in the Winter Palace of the Czars.
Esperanto: Ŝtata Ermitejo en Sankt-Peterburgo (Rusujo).
See also Category:Hermitages
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory (103 F)
- ► Interior of the Hermitage (9 C, 50 F)
- ► New Hermitage Building (Saint Petersburg) (2 C, 46 F)
- ► Vyborg Art Museum (1 C, 34 F)
- ► Winter Palace (11 C, 37 F)
Pages in category "Hermitage Museum"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Hermitage Museum"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.