Category:High-rises in Christchurch
A high-rise building is a structure whose architectural height is between 35 and 100 meters. A structure is automatically listed as a high-rise when it has a minimum of 12 floors, whether or not the height is known. If it has fewer than 40 floors and the height is unknown, it is also classified automatically as a high-rise.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► AMP Building, Christchurch (7 F)
- ► DTZ Building, Christchurch (7 F)
- ► Forsyth Barr Building, Christchurch (37 F)
- ► Government Life Building (8 F)
- ► James Hight Building (9 F)
- ► Oaks Hotel, Christchurch (3 F)
- ► Terrace on the Park (8 F)
- ► Victoria Apartments, Christchurch (23 F)
- ► Westpac Canterbury Centre (12 F)