High Roding is a village and civil parish in the Uttlesford district of Essex, England. The parish contains dispersed farms, woods and buildings. The village is one of eight villages in The Rodings, an area through which flows the River Roding.
village and civil parish in Essex, England
|Instance of||civil parish,|
|Part of||The Rodings|
|Location||Uttlesford, Essex, East of England, England, UK|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "High Roding"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 'Leaves from a Hunting Diary in Essex' p.227 - High Roding.jpg 485 × 345; 199 KB
- A thatched and tile-roofed cottage at High Roding, Essex, England 01.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 6.79 MB
- A thatched and tile-roofed cottage at High Roding, Essex, England 02.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 7 MB
- B184 from south entering High Roding, Essex, England.jpg 3,993 × 2,535; 6.21 MB
- Footpath Near Bury Spring - geograph.org.uk - 515601.jpg 640 × 426; 159 KB
- High Roding 1908.jpg 1,772 × 1,079; 923 KB
- High Roding, Essex, Ordnance Survey map 1805.jpg 582 × 394; 276 KB
- The B184 through High Roding, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 1371517.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB