Category:Highfield, North Ayrshire
English: Highfield is a very small village in North Ayrshire, Scotland about half a mile northeast of Dalry on the road to Beith.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Highfield Lime Kiln (6 F)
Media in category "Highfield, North Ayrshire"
The following 46 files are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Highfield - B777 and old pub.JPG 1.25 MB
- Highfield - Littleacre.JPG 1.35 MB
- Highfield - The Creepies.JPG 1.2 MB
- Highfield and the Creepies.JPG 1.32 MB
- Highfield Cottage.JPG 1.21 MB
- Highfield Farm.JPG 1.19 MB
- Highfield pit ruins.JPG 1.32 MB
- Highfield Pit site.JPG 1.34 MB
- Highfiled - old wash-house.JPG 1.24 MB
- Southfield at Highfield.JPG 1.27 MB