Category:Hillesley and Tresham
English: Hillesley and Tresham is a civil parish in the Stroud District of Gloucestershire, England. It had a population of 591 according to the 2001 census. The parish contains the villages of Hillesley and Tresham. The Lyvett (Levett) family, an Anglo-Norman family prominent in Sussex, were lords of the manor of Hillesley in 12th and 13th centuries. The family also held Boxwell, Chipping Sodbury and other places in Gloucestershire.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Hillesley and Tresham"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Combe below Tresham - geograph.org.uk - 1650441.jpg 640 × 409; 79 KB
- Combe below Tresham - geograph.org.uk - 1650733.jpg 640 × 431; 85 KB
- Pond near Splatts Wood - geograph.org.uk - 641396.jpg 640 × 480; 84 KB
- Valley near Splatts Wood - geograph.org.uk - 641393.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Valley southwest of Tresham - geograph.org.uk - 1475272.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Woodland lane near the A46 - geograph.org.uk - 1076268.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB