Open main menu
Read in another language
— in the
, within the
North Berkeley neighborhood
designed the original 1906 clubhouse, which was destroyed in the 1923 Berkeley Fire. In 1924 Maybeck's brother-in-law, John White, designed the current clubhouse.
Media in category "Hillside Club"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
Hillside Club, Berkeley exterior 1.JPG
Hillside Club, Berkeley exterior 2.JPG
Retrieved from "