Category:Hiram Charles Todd House
English: The Hiram Charles Todd House, also known as the Marvin-Sackett-Todd House, located at 6 Franklin Square in Saratoga Springs, New York was built by a local hotelier c.1837, and later became the home of Hiram Charles Todd, a descendent of the original owners. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972, and in the same year became a contributing property to the Franklin Square Historic District, which was later folded into the West Side Historic District.
|Instance of||historic house|
Media in category "Hiram Charles Todd House"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Franklin Square, Saratoga Springs NY (8700626730).jpg 4,320 × 3,240; 3.45 MB
- Hiram Charles Todd House from south, Saratoga Springs.jpg 4,841 × 3,005; 2.81 MB
- Hiram Charles Todd House, Saratoga Springs.jpg 5,000 × 3,455; 3.07 MB
- Hiram Charles Todd House.jpg 2,170 × 1,738; 484 KB