Category:Historic sites in the United States
English: The Category:Historic sites in the United States includes several subcategories. The largest subcategory, by far, is Category:National Register of Historic Places, which covers 80,000 separately listed sites. That subcategory includes numerous subsubcategories, such as Category:National Historic Landmarks in Alabama, Category:National Register of Historic Places in Alabama and similar for each of the U.S. states and territories.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► National Register of Historic Places (23 C, 1 P, 11 F)
- ► California Historical Landmarks (7 C, 248 F)
- ► Illinois State Historic Sites (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Indiana Register of Historic Sites and Structures (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Indiana State Historic Sites (7 C, 5 F)
- ► State historic sites in Louisiana (12 C, 1 F)
- ► Michigan State Historic Sites (82 C)
- ► Missouri State Historic Sites (8 C, 4 F)
- ► Ohio Historical Marker sites (1 C)
- ► State historic sites in Texas (31 C, 38 F)
- ► American Revolutionary War sites (26 C, 48 F)
- ► Islip Grange (Sayville, New York) (5 F)
- ► National Historic Civil Engineering Landmarks (139 C, 83 F)
- ► Ripson Bridge (3 F)
- ► Sites in the United States connected to African American history (34 C, 52 F)
- ► U.S. historical landmarks on stamps (65 F)
Media in category "Historic sites in the United States"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.