Category:Historical markers in the United States
English: Historical markers in the United States - a freestanding 'plaque sign' used to describe historical sites.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Daughters of the American Revolution monuments and memorials (1 C, 36 F)
- ► National Register of Historic Places plaques (36 C, 6 F)
- ► National Historic Landmark plaques (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Stone historical markers in the United States (1 C, 3 F)
- ► United Daughters of the Confederacy monuments and memorials (3 C, 23 F)
Media in category "Historical markers in the United States"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Griffith plate.jpg 161 KB