Category:History of Tatarstan
"The real history of Tatars, of the people in every respect historical..."
Perhaps you know, that an outstanding Tatar historian-scientist D. Iskhakov wrote in 2000: “the real history of Tatars, of the people in every respect historical, is not written yet”.
However, recently were published books about the unwritten (hidden) real history of Tatars, written by independent Tatar Historian Galy Yenikeyev. There are a lot of previously little-known historical facts in his books, as well as 16 maps and illustrations in this book. This book presents a new, or rather "well-forgotten old" information about the true history of the Tatars and other Turkic peoples.
It must be said, that there are many pro-Chinese and Persian falsifications of the "wild nomads" etc. in the official history. Therefore, primarily we should know the truth about the meaning of the names "Mongol" and "Tatar" (“Tartar") in the medieval Eurasia: the name "Mongol" until the 17th-18th centuries meant belonging to a political community, and was not the ethnic name. While “the name "Tatar" was “the name of the native ethnos (nation) of Genghis Khan …” , “…Genghis Khan and his people did not speak the language, which we now call the "Mongolian”…" (Russian academic-orientalist V.P.Vasiliev, 19th century). This is also confirmed by many other little known facts.
So in fact Genghis Khan was a Tatar and a great leader of the all Turkic peoples. But with time many of his descendants and tribesmen became spiritually disabled and forgot him and his invaluable doctrine and covenants... Tatars of Genghis Khan -medieval Tatars - were one of the Turkic nations, whose descendants now live in many of the fraternal Turkic peoples of Eurasia - among the Tatars, Kazakhs, Bashkirs, Uighurs, and many others.
And few people know that the ethnos of medieval Tatars, which stopped the expansion of the Persians and the Chinese to the West of the World in Medieval centuries, is still alive. Despite the politicians of the tsars Romanovs and Bolsheviks dictators had divided and scattered this ethnos to different nations...
About everything above mentioned and a lot of the true history of the Tatars and other fraternal Turkic peoples, which was hidden from us, had been written, in detail and proved, in the book "Forgotten Heritage of Tatars" (by Galy Yenikeyev).
There are a lot of previously little-known historical facts, as well as 16 maps and illustrations in this book.
On the cover of this book you can see the true appearance of Genghis Khan. It is his lifetime portrait. Notes to the portrait from the book says: "...In the ancient Tatar historical source «About the clan of Genghis-Khan» the author gives the words of the mother of Genghis-Khan: «My son Genghis looks like this: he has a golden bushy beard, he wears a white fur coat and rides on a white horse» [34, p. 14]. As we can see, the portrait of an unknown medieval artist in many ways corresponds to the words of the mother of the Hero, which have come down to us in this ancient Tatar story. Therefore, this portrait, which corresponds to the information of the Tatar source and to data from other sources, we believe, the most reliably transmits the appearance of Genghis-Khan...". This e-book you can easily find in the Internet, on Smashwords company website: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MIG17
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► History of Kazan (22 C, 72 F)
- ► New Tatar Sloboda, Kazan (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Old Tatar Sloboda, Kazan (14 C, 10 F)
Media in category "History of Tatarstan"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- =Опричный двор= (г. Казань, август 1993 г.).JPG 1,355 × 1,017; 381 KB
- DmitroDonskuy1 Abdulah.png 672 × 273; 216 KB
- Idel ural proclamation.gif 600 × 859; 36 KB
- Kazan-riverport-memorial201107.jpg 1,774 × 1,280; 601 KB
- Proclamation of Idel-Ural Republic.png 600 × 859; 50 KB
- Russian troops departing for Kazan in 1545.gif 320 × 450; 25 KB
- Spasskiy Preobrazhenskiy.jpg 3,980 × 3,160; 1.65 MB
- Suvar-bulgar (9).jpg 847 × 787; 66 KB
- Tatar guide in Latin.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 418 KB
- Tuktarov Faut.jpg 103 × 107; 25 KB
- Александров Николай Александрович (г. Казань, около 1910 г.).JPG 944 × 1,170; 249 KB
- Декрет об образовании ТАССР.pdf 1,579 × 2,662, 2 pages; 744 KB
- Ильяшенко Николай Алексеевич (редактор газеты =Казанский Телеграф=).JPG 1,324 × 1,670; 562 KB
- Казин Владимир Николаевич (г. Казань, около 1909 г.).JPG 641 × 880; 137 KB
- Кремлёвский спуск (Казань) (открытка начала XX в.).jpg 1,620 × 1,013; 800 KB
- Н.А.Ильяшенко, Е.(Г.)И.Парамонов, Н.Н.Ильяшенко и А.Г.Ильяшенко.JPG 1,337 × 1,843; 615 KB
- ОАО Опытно-конструкторское бюро Сокол (г. Казань).JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 1.55 MB
- Обложка Метрической книги д. Верхняя Кузгунча за 1918 г..jpg 1,983 × 3,342; 1.99 MB
- Олег Рафаилович Ризположенский (1916 г.).jpg 1,266 × 2,041; 404 KB
- Первая страница газеты =Казанский Телеграф= (№ 6480 от 13 января 1915 года).jpg 1,637 × 2,498; 1.77 MB
- Подпись К.И.Калинина.jpg 223 × 103; 15 KB
- Полетика Пётр Яковлевич (г. Владивосток, 1904 г.).JPG 733 × 894; 144 KB
- Рафаил Васильевич Ризположенский (г. Казань, 1880-е гг.) (1).jpg 1,751 × 2,441; 711 KB
- Ризположенский Рафаил Васильевич (2).jpg 262 × 424; 22 KB
- Спасская башня Казанского Кремля (советская открытка 1920-х гг.).jpg 1,685 × 1,146; 1.02 MB
- Типы Казанской губернии (=крещёные татары=).JPG 2,259 × 1,263; 647 KB
- Торговый комплекс =Караваево= (г. Казань).JPG 2,309 × 1,447; 677 KB
- Фрагмент первой страницы газеты =Казанский Биржевой Листок=.JPG 2,546 × 865; 1.03 MB
- Эмблема Казанского Общества Трезвости.jpg 386 × 389; 55 KB