Category:Hole in the Rock Trail
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
historic trail in Utah, United States
|Instance of||road (western part, eastern part),|
|Location||Garfield County, Kane County, San Juan County, United States of America|
English: Media related to the Hole in the Rock Trail, a historic trail running east-southeast from the town of Escalante to the rim above Lake Powell in southern Utah, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A portion of the trail below the Hole-In-The-Rock is now flooded by Lake Powell.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Hole in the Rock Trail"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- HITRRDancehall1.jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 1.32 MB
- Hole in the Rock Road.jpg 663 × 495; 43 KB
- Hole-in-the-Rock Trail.jpg 4,664 × 3,658; 2.32 MB
- HoleInTheRockRoad.jpg 1,200 × 600; 71 KB
- Peekaboo Slot (6052675231).jpg 632 × 900; 284 KB
- Utah Off Road - June 2008.jpg 1,024 × 681; 236 KB
- UTMap-doton-HITTRRoad.png 153 × 200; 1 KB
- UTMap-doton-SanJuanExp.png 153 × 200; 1 KB