Category:Holidays in India
English: Being a culturally and religiously diverse society, India celebrates various holidays and festivals. There are three national holidays in India: Union states and territories and regions have local festivals depending on prevalent religious and linguistic demographics. Popular religious festivals include the Hindu festivals of Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Holi, Dussehra, Islamic festivals of Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha, Mawlid an-Nabī and Christian festivals of Christmas and Jain, Sikh and Zorothrastrian festivals are observed throughout the country.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Ambedkar Jayanti (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Christmas in India (4 C, 12 F)
- ► Dipavali in India (10 C, 14 F)
- ► Ganesh Chaturthi (2 C, 131 F)
- ► Holi in India (8 C, 53 F)
- ► Muslim holidays in India (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Navaratri (6 C, 36 F)
Media in category "Holidays in India"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.