Category:Hollywood Pacific Theatre
The Hollywood Pacific Theatre, at 6433 Hollywood Blvd., was originally called the "Warner Hollywood Theatre". There was another Warner Theatre in downtown Los Angeles known as the "Warner Downtown Theatre". In 1951, Carol Burnett worked as an usherette here. She was rudely fired for a minor infraction. Decades later, when she was offered a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, she asked that the star be put in front of this theatre.
Media in category "Hollywood Pacific Theatre"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Carol Burnett's star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.JPG 1,944 × 2,146; 942 KB
- Hollywood Pacific Theater 2010.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 1.27 MB
- Ornate ceiling and lighting fixture at entrance, Hollywood Pacific Theatre.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 1.15 MB
- Pacific Hollywood Theatre 2.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 3.51 MB
- Pacific Hollywood Theatre.jpg 1,872 × 3,191; 2.42 MB